Menu

Links

7 reviews

1. Bonnie Gokey, January 17, 2012 11:52 am - Links

I am writing from Alto Elementary School in the Lowell Area Schools district in Lowell, Michigan, USA. A student has very recently enrolled, having come from St. Joseph School in Port au Prince, Haiti. We are in need of his school records, including immunization records. Please advise on the best way to proceed. Thank you.

2. audrey troia, January 19, 2012 4:33 pm - Links

I am looking for the administrator to the ‘Ecole Comminot Aire De Valade” can you forward me a contact for this school. I am the parent on a High School studen in Fort Lauderdale Florida that is interested in organizing a collection effort to bring to school during the Easter Holiday. please send any information to the above email, thank you.

3. Jaymee Ricketts, March 8, 2012 3:40 pm - Links

I am an admissions advisor for a university and I am trying to get information regarding a student’s high school records. He graduated from high school in 2000, but his diploma was at him mother’s house, which was destroyed in the hurricane. Does anyone know how or who to get in touch with regarding any educational records? The student can not start working towards his degree until I have proof of graduation. If you can help me it would be appreciated.

Thank you!

4. Anna, September 24, 2012 1:04 pm - Links

Hello, I am a high school student looking for a sister school in Hati. If you have schools in mind that would be interested in partenering with Pentucket Regional Senior High over in Massachusetts please let me know. Any help would be appreaciated.

5. comment-9717, June 7, 2013 5:12 am - Links

Thank you for sharing your info. I really appreciate your efforts and I am waiting for your further post thanks once again.

6. Alore Review, June 16, 2013 1:37 am - Links

Thanks designed for sharing such a good opinion,
    paragraph is good, thats why i have read it entirely

7. scribd.com, September 19, 2014 3:40 am - Links

Can I simply just say what a relief to find somebody that truly understands hat they are discussing over the internet.
    You actrually know how to bring a problem to light
    and make it important. More people have to read this and understand this side of the story.
    It’s surprising you’re not more poplular since you most certainly possess the gift.

Your Comments

About Geo Theme

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Praesent aliquam, justo convallis luctus rutrum, erat nulla fermentum diam, at nonummy quam ante ac quam. aliquam, justo convallis luctus rutrum justo convallis