Menu

College Saint-Louis de Bourdon

Collège Soeurs de La Charité de Saint-Louis de Bourdon or simply Collège Saint-Louis de Bourdon is a private, Roman Catholic institution located in the borough of Bourdon, situated between the center of Port-au-Prince and Petionville, Haiti. The school follows the Haitian education system, with a primary school offering grades 13 (or k)-6, and a secondary schools from grade 7-to philo.

Uncategorized

9 reviews

1. Lorraine Evans, January 14, 2010 1:08 pm - College Saint-Louis de Bourdon

Hello

We are a small primary school in the UK and want to help, I know that every second of your time right now is valuable, but we want to help in anyway we can.

Yours

Lorraine Evans. PTA ST MARTINS SCHOOL SALISBURY WILTSHIRE UK

2. Naussicaa Regis, January 18, 2010 11:33 am - College Saint-Louis de Bourdon

We are looking for 3 of the sisters of the charity of Bourdon in PAP. Les soeur de la charite a Bourdon. Soeur Marcell, Soeur Angele et Soeur Marie Francoise Labady. We haven’t any word of them. They are my dad’s aunts. Please feel free to contact me as soon as you hear anything. (941)524-7301

3. Jennifer Pierre-Louis, December 14, 2010 8:49 am - College Saint-Louis de Bourdon

I’m missing you Bourdon!!!!!!!!!!

4. Jennifer Pierre-Louis, January 13, 2011 8:21 am - College Saint-Louis de Bourdon

iiiiiii

5. marie ghislaine mera, September 12, 2012 5:50 pm - College Saint-Louis de Bourdon

I am looking for Soeur Marie-Rose Boursiquot. ou est elle. A port au prince ou en province. J’aimerai la contacter . Je suis une amie du passe. Je l’aime beaucoup. Elle etait comme une grande soeur pour moi.
    sincerement
    ghislaine

6. Gracia alerte, September 22, 2012 12:50 am - College Saint-Louis de Bourdon

I use to go there when I was lil one of the bestest school ever . I will always remember that !!!

7. mariette, January 24, 2013 11:46 am - College Saint-Louis de Bourdon

Le college St Louis de Bourdon me manque tellement!
    Soeur Marie Rose,Mr Girault ,Soeur Cecile,Soeur Claire,je ne vous oublierai jamais!

8. marie ghislaine mera, October 15, 2013 9:23 pm - College Saint-Louis de Bourdon

J’aimerais contacter soeur Marie-Rose Boursiquot.

9. Rose Murdith Dorcely, December 9, 2013 10:28 pm - College Saint-Louis de Bourdon

Oh I Dont Know Where To Start About This School And What It Has Done For Me.I Moved To The US After The Jan 12 And Til This Day All I Can Do Is Dwell On The Past And What Things Could Have Been.I Miss My Past It Made Me Stronger,I Met A Lot Of People At CSL.I Went There For 9 Years And Yeah!Best School Ever

Your Comments

About Geo Theme

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Praesent aliquam, justo convallis luctus rutrum, erat nulla fermentum diam, at nonummy quam ante ac quam. aliquam, justo convallis luctus rutrum justo convallis